Located on a private, internal block; this well-presented home is sure to impress. Suitable for various stages of life, and would be highly suited for a family, or business professionals. The property is less than 10 years old, and with only 1 previous occupant has been very well looked after.
Within walking distance to local amenities, including a supermarket, doctor’s office, pharmacy, and a large array of food and dining. Nichols Street is located a mere 10 minutes from the Launceston CBD.
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite & private balcony
– 3 additional spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– The downstairs bedroom is private, and includes its own bathroom and toilet – perfect for a teenager retreat or man cave!
– Third bathroom, inclusive of the bathtub and a separate toilet
– Large open plan living, dining, and kitchen area spanning onto the deck
– Small office/study nook
– Private media room
– Large deck spanning around the living area on the top level of the house
– Low maintenance yard with minimal upkeep
– Double car garage
– Additional parking options to fit up to another 4 cars
A well-referenced pet will be considered upon application.
Available date: Monday, 23rd of May 2022
- Built-in Robes
- Entertaining deck
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Pet Friendly
- Secure parking